The Homestead House is a classically remodeled Texas farmhouse. Built in the 1920’s, it features a spacious living area, fully equipped kitchen, three private bedrooms plus the “Bunk Room”, two full bathrooms, and enclosed utility porch. Perfect for hunters, family reunions, or a weekend retreat! Two queen beds, one double, and five twins sleep eleven total. Linens and “utility” towels provided
Rates ~ $90 per room, $325 whole house.
- Blue Room: 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed
- Green Room: 1 queen bed
- Bunk Room: 3 twin beds
- Porch Room: 1 double bed, 1 twin bed
- Entire House: Includes accommodations for up to 10 people. An additional fee of $10 per person will be charged for parties over 10.
- Check-in time: 3:00, Check-out time: 12 noon
- EARLY check-in or LATE check-out with prior approval only.
- Two-night minimum for lodging.
- No rebate for early departure.
- $200 deposit required for opening and/or holiday weekends.
- $100 deposit for all other reservations.
- Deposit due within 7 days of reservation or reservation is subject to cancellation.
- Balance to be prepaid 1 week prior to arrival.
- No dogs allowed.
- Ask about discounts for multiple bookings of more than 2 reservations!
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to reservation may be rescheduled without penalty.
Thank you for the opportunity to share The Homestead House with you!
~ Burrell & Dana McKelvain